Natural Look With Custom Window Blinds From Real Wood
Feel the smell of wood in your apartment. When the outside world drowns in plastic, it's good to have something natural in your home. Such things have a special power that fills the space around them with energy. Custom window blinds manufactured from real wood can become a stylish addition to your furniture and decor. Wooden window blinds, also called Venetian blinds, create a peaceful atmosphere in which you will feel connected with nature.
Venetian window blinds are an elegant alternative to massive window curtains that take a lot of space and look old-fashioned. Besides, wooden blinds are much easier to clean and don't take a lot of time to install. Regardless of the wood you choose, white oak, basswood, bamboo, or any other option, you can be sure that wooden window blinds are 100% natural. Alva strives to use high-quality materials that don't contain toxic components and have the ultimate resistance to serve for many years.
Why You'll Love Wood Blinds:
Alva's high-quality Basswood is durable and gorgeous.
- Wood blinds are a superb choice to give your room a sophisticated look without the cost of wood shutters.
- Available in a variety of colors and stain finishes, and can be custom color-matched to your existing wood trim and furnishings.
- Ideal for rooms in which precise light control is needed.
- Perfect for rooms with rich wood tones or painted walls.
- Great for spaces where a designer look is desired.
- Perfect for windows for which a decorative wood valance is desired.
Apart from the stylish look and authenticity, wooden window blinds have outstanding technical characteristics. Such custom window treatments save energy, block UV rays, and reduce solar heat. With a comfortable shadow and freshness created by wooden window shades, you will forever forget about dry AC air.
What Are The Advantages Of Custom Wooden Blinds?
Wooden Venetian blinds have a stylish minimalist design and are very functional at the same time. There are no limitations on their use. Wooden window blinds can be installed in a bedroom, kitchen, living room, or office as universal window treatments. Order them to appreciate the following window blinds advantages:
- Classic look. 2" wide thick blind slats look modern and classy. Manufactured from real wood, wooden Venetian blinds bring exquisiteness to any interior. Real wood goes well with natural materials and matches artificial textures.
- >Easy cleaning. Wooden blinds are easy to maintain and don't require expensive detergents. Just wet a microfiber cloth in warm soapy water and get rid of dust or other impurities.
- Protection from solar heat. Wooden blinds are made of natural thick wood. Such material absorbs UV rays that can destroy your furniture and make it look weary. Custom wooden blinds are easy to regulate, so you can let in just as much light and heat as needed.
- Reduced energy bills. Since your room won't overheat, you will use air conditioning less often. This will lower the total energy cost and help to save money staying more eco-friendly.
Alva offers numerous designs of wooden Venetian blinds, and each of them has its advantages. Your choice should depend on the exact needs and expectations. To better understand what works for you, try using our style finder.
How Much Do Window Wood Blinds Cost?
Alva's Designer product line is slightly more expensive than the Essential wooden blinds since we manufacture them from exotic wood. Still, wooden blinds don't cost more than roller or Roman shades. The material is the main factor that influences the final price. The price of Designer blinds starts from $184, whereas the Essential window blinds cost only $113. The other factors are a control type and the use of a deco tape. Make sure to consider them if you need to fit into the budget.
Styles Of Wooden Window Blinds
Venetian wooden blinds are the classics of window treatments. They are made of thick and wide 2" horizontal slats that preserve the unique wood texture and ensure a high level of blackout. If you are about to choose wooden blinds, don't fuss around. There are only 2 styles, which perfectly complement any window.
- 2" Designer Wood Blinds. Design something amazing with fresh materials that bring sophistication to any space. Alva's wooden Venetian blinds are manufactured from exotic wood that looks great both in modern and rustic interiors.
- 2" Essential Wood Blinds. These eco-friendly blinds make living areas feel warm and inviting. Decorate your windows with wide slat blinds of any natural color, from white bamboo to black or venge.
To further customize the style of Venetian window blinds, Alva offers a broad selection of wood textures with different colors. You can order bamboo window blinds to let more light into your room or opt for ebony wood for a stronger blackout effect. Click the Customize Style button to check the available wooden blinds options.
Types Of Material
In general, Venetian blinds are usually manufactured from wood, aluminum, and plastic.
Alva focuses on wooden window blinds as the most natural, universal, and elegant option. We order the finest ecological wood to create timeless and durable designs. Depending on the style you choose, Designer or Essential Wooden Blinds, we provide several selections of wood. 2" wide Designer wood blinds are available in red ebony, ebony, wenge, zebrano, white oak, and standard oak. For Essential Wood Blinds, Alva offers five basic shades of bamboo.
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with wood blinds:
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls. This option means the cords on your wood blinds will be secured to a wall or window frame. Hence, your wooden blinds will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds with thick slats.
- Motorization options can also be added to your wood blinds for extra convenience and safety.
- Cloth Tapes. You can choose from different styles of fabric to add class to your wood blinds. This decorative and stylish upgrade also covers route holes, improves blackout and decreases light leakage.
- Inside/Outside Mount. Although we usually associate wooden blinds with interiors, in some cases outside mount is more suitable. Mount wooden blinds on the outer side of your windows to achieve a better blackout and save additional space in your room.
To decide which of the wooden blinds mount and control types can meet your needs best, consider your expectations. Will children use these window blinds? What blackout level do you need? Do you want motorized solutions? These and other relevant questions will define your choice.