Professional Window Treatment Installer (Contractor)
Alva is looking to add top quality third party/subcontractors to our Window Treatment Measure & Installer program nationwide. There is no fee to join our network, however we are looking for expert level window treatment measure & installers with a minimum of 3+ years of residential installation experience to be considered for our program. We will deliver to you customers who are ready for measurement and installation appointments. If you are interested in joining our network here’s a little of what we expect:
What You’ll Do
- Provide measurement, installation and service for a world-class line of drapery, roman shades, & roller shades.
- Contact customers within one business day to attempt to schedule an appointment.
- Report communication with customers including scheduled appointment dates to Alva.
- Must take accurate measurements of windows and walls to provide enough information for a sales associate to determine the correct order size of products.
- Must take photos of the windows during the measure appointment and provide the photos with the measure worksheets.
- Must call customer 30 minutes before arranging for an appointment
- Must arrive to all appointments on time and communicate 30 minutes before if running late for an appointment.
- Ability to dress all installed products to enhance the look of the product.
- Demonstrate to the customer how to use the product before leaving the job site.
- Report any product related issues immediately from Job site to allow for the proper solution.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation of window treatments.
- Always dress in a Alva provided shirt and in a professional manner when visiting a customer’s residence.
Bring 3 years previous window treatment installation experience, preferably as the lead mechanic or business owner- residential installation experience is a must:
- Must be licensed as required by state and local laws.
- Must have your own Liability Insurance and any Worker's Compensation Insurance where required.
If you’d like to get more information regarding the Opportunity, then please email: email@example.com