Why We Love Custom Cornices:
- Ideal finishing touch for your windows
- Stylish way to conceal your hardware
- Great for layering, won't obstruct your view
- Enhances the look of any shade or drape
- Fabric styles and options to fit your décor
Adding a custom fabric valance or cornice will turn any ordinary window into a beautiful design element. Choose a style that will fit your décor and help accentuate your existing blinds or shades. Valances and cornices will help create a powerful layering effect. As a layered top treatment, fabric valances can be used to create a contrast with hard window coverings for a flowing, drapery effect. Also consider utilizing a patterned cornice over a neutral covered treatment for an impressive, bold statement, or vice versa. Valances and cornices are also incredibly useful at hiding distracting drapery hardware or unsightly headrails.